Saudi Crown Prince denies hacking Jeff Bezos phone

I cant believe MBS is hosting the G20 AGAIN, no wonder World Citizens do not trust the elites and protest all over the place, lets see if Princess Salma Bin Knife will host G 20 this year too, if he does, we will surly have a lot of people to blame and point fingers at,in any rate, I think 2020 will be a decisif year either the truth prevails or corruption will continue, I can for my part say this, do NOT come to me and ask me to support any of your climate initiatives if this evil Duck host this year or any years G20, in fact I will NOT support anything coming out of the leaders of G20 if this happens, this is about credibility, and I am NOT prepared to go down in the well with you G20 leaders if you stand AGAIN on the wrong side of history, you can forget about me and all my friends who will heed my words when I tell them not to support you in any other matters, I will say my peace with you and thats is, instead I and our Money Community who supported me and withdrew for Princess Salmas 2030 vision that ugly had in mind will go our own separate ways and do things our own way and you wont be invited, I can assure you of that, look we have the media we have the UN we have the people and we have the money to do as we pleases, and did I say we are both the 1% and the 99%, makes me 100% πŸ˜‰ you can call me the 100% Man 😁 and my buddies the 100% Men😁

Comments