Boris Johnson confirms he tested positive for coronavirus

I hope Boris that old pirate recovers soon along with all other infected, Amen, but guess who is most shocked to hear what has been going on with this virus, thats right , yours truly here because I have been sailing for soon two months straight with no internet or any updates on what has been going on, sure at sea I wondered how things has developed but I am in shock to hear countries and continents are in total lock down at places with many deaths, and now on my way to NY I hear there are talks about locking down even NY, well you cant keep Snake Plissken to break to NY, I can tell you that, I have sailed half cross the world not to be turned back, besided, Snake Plissken doesnt get infected with viruses, he is immune against all that, his midichlorians are sky high baby, the guy is bulletproof, visus proof, you all wished you were him right now, ok all jokes aside, follow the instruction how to stay safe and many God be with you all, I hope it will be soon over so things can go back to normal, Amen.

BTW I arrived to North Carolina today sailing directly from Puerto Rico took me ten days, it was hard no fun at all, but now I am four days of sailing to get to good old NY but it will take more than four days, because according to the weather report, from tomorrow and at least a week ahead there are hard northerly winds and I wont be able to sail on the open sea, so I dont know what to do now, I think I have to motor slowly throw intercoastal waterway and see what happens then, bummer,  but right now I am just happy with my first night of God willing a good night sleep, after ten days one need that, even Snake Plissken need to rest now and then, may God be with you all, bye.

Comments