This is how it looked like when the God blessed US Coast Guard Black Hawk helicopter showed up, but in total darkness, unlike in this picture, I was in the water, in freezing water, the winds was so bad, 45 to 60 knots that it took them two hours for them to reach me and nearly three hours back, the winds from inland had such effects even on the helicopter, they flew down with towards me and had head winds back, they told me I was super lucky they even could come because they knew I was moving out fast on the heavy winds and the two hours it would take for them to get to me, I would have moved alot so they actually were not sure the fuel would be enough even with extra tanks and they were not sure I would get the message that if I had not jumped in the water imminently to get to the chopper, they would have been forced to abandon and get back, but because I had watched a documentary a few months back with a similar situation, where a sail boat also in need of rescue that was far out, the helicopter got there but the skipper didnt jump into the water in time and they were forced to return, when I saw the lights of the helicopter finally after searching for some time finally got focused on me I knew they had me in sight, I didnt waste a second, I jumped into the water and tried to swim towards it, then they winched down the diver and we had some problems getting to each other because the winds and the waves tried to drive us apart and when I got hold of the divers hands, then a total calmness came over me, then I didnt felt the cold anymore, I am serious right after that I was not cold anymore, what a bunch of great guys, super cool guys, they were all under 40 years of age too, they have such a cool job, and even the diver was a pilot, they were all pilot, I gotta get my pilot licence, but I want more than that, I am going to space baby ;) I am gonna do space, after I have nucked the mollas that is, I am gonna bring a couple of nukes up there with me, and then oops accidentally I just happen to drop one or to over them lol

Comments