https://youtu.be/b8C5uNkHKxI

I heard  about the passaway of Ifran Khan yesterday and it saddened me, the night before I was watching life of Pi after some time, and as you know its about a ship going under and the things that comes with it, for me the story og of the storm came with  a happy ending, the ttu6 storm we all will face can and will end either way depending  on our deeds and intention  around those  deeds, Ifran Khan although I  never knew him personally was iam sure he was decent enough for his Maker to look after his soul when he will face the storm of his life and where things will be decited, when the final verdict will come, may God bless his soul, Amen, the great country of India has lost another respectable representative, make sure you treasure those still with you, with us all !!

Comments