Sen. Sanders: To Defeat Trump, Joe Biden Has To Bring New People Into Hi...

The Revolution will continue General Sanders :) I am awfully sorry I couldnt be more helpful this time around, I have had my own personal problems to deal with so I couldnt give more attention to our presidential campaign, yours that is, but it belonged to all of us :( I just wished I could do more but to give some kind of comfort its worth reminding your Sir that your efforts has had a major impact on the issue at hand because our young people our young army of General Sanders all around the world have already their minds set on these precise issues, and they are going nowhere, we will with Gods help provide better quality lot cheaper universal healthcare for all, and thats only the beginning, then we will have all the other good things coming too, and in due time and not in a too far future you your kids and their children and their friends of theirs will wave the Sanders flag reminding all that YOU Sir started this 400 years ago, kidding you are not that old, I meant 40 years ago ;):) I will you and your family all the best, see you in the Senate somewhere, I think I either will go to space or run for office, or both, why not, why cant a man be up in space at the same time doing Senate things, right ?? I have seen many too many senators sleeping during debates, and if I run for Mr President, I have already thought about it, you wont see me golfing, doing so called sports  for sissies, this Mr President will go to the shooting range on his free time, my golf cars will carry the heavy weapons I cant carry myself, so bring your paparazzi but stay out of my range, I am talking 50 Cal baby lol you wont be able to take sneak picture in zoom at me because my 50 cal with me behind it will make sure you WILL stay at least a couple of miles from my presidential shooting range, I will even make my new Presidential Shooting Range, copy right right there !! will look like a golfing park, but for shooting !! and as your new Mr Total President and the US military industrial complex as my personal oversupplyer of goodies, damn not only will I become the coolest Mr President of all time but we also gonna make the best YouTube shooting videos lol beat that lol

Comments