https://youtu.be/ndcwmlU7tiQ

Dear President Super Trump !

I trust after hearing the sad story of Dr Julia Lafrante you like myself gets a little bit motional, nothing too serious but just a little bit, you know what I mean, just a tiny bit, again nothing that should be mentioned but enough to if I were us, you and me that is and by that I mean two of the greatest around, and for truly appreciate our greatness after learning that a useful young educated doctor like Dr Julia Lafrante not by now not having her green card makes us wanna give her a break and allow her to become more useful and do good work for the country, I mean if people like her doesnt get there green card, who is it for then, I know you have a lot on your plate right now but if you could, make a short phone call and let her go back to work, ease her tomorrow, and you are the Man, and I am the Man, we both are, buddy ;):)

Comments