https://youtu.be/BEFdJSuLnX8

At this point I feel like I'm a little bit spoiled with great and pleasureble actors playing me in countless of block buster films such with powerful actors as Mr Bob Da Neo who comes and save the world, at least that's how the saying goes :) of course he does :):) and the word on the street is that, he is the nr ono most desireble guy not just in NY but in the intire world right now, and btw, how is my being the most desireble guy in the world index going, am I up down or has has everything gone sideways??? I would like to know, and speaking of brothers, since yesterday afternoon I have been wrestling with this question, what will you do Sunny boy, will you be merciful, will you be practicing forgiveness how will you eventually react to how you have been screwed by people supposedly being one of your own, the answer I guess is, there are forgivable sins and unforgivable sins, but if I see people senserly regrets and if they truly repent how they have treated people throughout years after years and if sertain conditions are met, then perhaps one can also forgive those unforgivable sins as well, but it won't be easy, it will take a lot, and if people still insist on old ways, well then the outcome of it will be as good as predicted, yeah I know, family can be the best or the worst ;)
Zap Stephen :):)

Comments