Sheikha Mahra, Princess of Dubai

Her father is sure ugly, how could that ugly produce, such a beauty :) its a mystery to many of us over here, and girls shouldnt wear much makeup, they look better with less, I am just offering my professional opinion here, but that man Rashid Al Maktoum is one evil individual, he must have made some kind of deal with Eblis this guy, it has to be, look we dont pick and wear our family members, they were chosen for us, navigating the ups and lows without colliding with anything that can sink us determines how good of a navigators we are in life, so next time you are trying to escape your captors, get a fast sailboat !! the truth is today, there is no escape from anything today if you have the resources to spend, you can buy satellite footage from any country with spysats up there, and its cheap, so even if you have a fast sail boat that makes no sound and can if you are skilled sailor keep up good speed forever with a good crew but you can still be followed by satellites even in real time, speaking about spy planes, right in the middle of the Atlantic thousands of miles from anywhere one night with clear skies, I saw a plane flying over me, almost right above me, and the strange things with it was, even though it was flying very low, I would say at most 2 kilometers above. it was so close I would see the navigating lights the green and the right light on each side of its wings very clearly and in those low altitudes it felt like it was flying fast, the importance thing to notice here was, a relatively small aircraft, flying low, many thousands of miles to the closest land, and it was flying from the west to the eastwards, towards Africa, and had no loud jet noise whatsoever, that night there were almost no winds the sea was super calm for sound of winds or waves basically no nothing so I went outside lied there an was counting how many satellites I can see and I spotted this low flying aircraft above me, so what I did was to light him up with my LED headlight, and I though, ok now that you see me I see you too now you have my lights pointed towards you :) the plane must have been something fancy, because not many known small aircraft can cross the Atlantic just like that, and also, it made no noise, no propeller no jet sound no nothing, so it must have been something rare, the point is, these kind of toys are up for hiring, and more, and of course much lesser things are also included, such as live satellite fees, and if you have a couple of friend, you might get it for free or for on a discount, so you have to be smarter, or just call, Salvador the Professionals Internationals and we get a tailor fit plan, for YOUR rescue, from Evil.

Comments