https://youtu.be/LD4PCNQ6-Eg

You are not the only one who has been very impressed by the Puertoricans Sen the Elder Sanders, I have been warmly touched by them in the same manner too, I remember the day I arrived in Puerto Rico San Juan, my maps in my chartplotter didn't cover Puerto Rico so as people can imagine, it can be a bit difficult to know if there is a marina around to dock at, I never planned sail to Puerto Rico, I needed to repair something and that was the closest island so I tried to find a harbor, thanks to God before it got dark I did manage to find it, at an anchorage I rested to next day and got to the border control office, long story short, they couldnt be nicer to me, they even bought me pizza paid from their own pocket and no matter what I said they refused to, and these were their officials, then you have the civilians who are equally polite and helpful, after I was sailing for a week before I got to Puerto Rico, after weeks of eating can food, a man needs a God honest burger and the exact night before the authorities in Puerto Rico had closed down the whole island, nothing gets in or out that kind of situation, all stores except a few essential government sectors like the border control was still opened, and I needed a burger, couldn't find anything and at this place I saw this young man and asked him if he knew an opened restaurant and he said there were none but here is the point, the guy took upon himself to call after food from this app on his phone and waited till the food arrived, and he was just an average Puertorican Joe, in my mind, whatever you do for Puerto Rico, you have still not done them true justice, I personally will do anything for this hardworking kind and generous American people, true amigos.
I on my own could not take this freedom before I have seen one of our elders first endorsing a candidate before I do, I trust elder Sanders judgment on this and may all be at peace with it 🙏 Amen.

Comments