Joe Biden's Vice President List Continues To Narrow | Morning Joe | MSNBC

If Joe Biden want to be (sure) to win the presidency he should consider Sen Elizabeth Warren as his VP, that how he will have Bernie supporters to vote for him, otherwise I am sure things will get more difficult, Sen Warren is the best candidate, if he wants to win that is, if I was Uncle Joe I wouldnt pay too much attention to the double digit lead he has over President Trump in the polls as it is right now, things looks good but if he disappoint Bernia people and the progressives, we know how they are, they will vote for Trump again to upset things like they have done before, Joe Biden need these voters.

And why do I still not get notifications from MSNBC automatically, I know I am censored shadowbanned all over the place with no shame by YT but why MSNBC ??? 

Comments