'The Five' praise Trump for vowing to crack down on Seattle's 'cop-free ...

You guys are incredible, you are worth every dollar they are paying you :) can you guys do me a huge favor and start asking the demonstrators how they would like to see this brand new nation to be run would they like to see it run by a autocrats or a theocrat or democratic or best of all if they are looking for a handsome prince ruling like a king, what kind of justice do they see as key, and bth I agree with you guys I didnt like the acronym the name Chaz either, I could though come up with a super hip name for it if I had a hand in its new constitution, so can you guys at Fox News do me this favor and ask people what they really really want, thats all thank you, hugs :) and I have to say, I found the ladies in the panel always a little bit more sensible than the guys even though the gents on the panel are for the most part cool too, the ladies are a bit kinder thats all I want to say, keep up the good work, now lets continue celebrating the Summer of Love 2020 :):) a year with the birth of many many nations all united in motherfuckerism lol

Comments