Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's Fiery Response To GOP Congressman | The View

My Joy raised a great question, where are those on the right who got so outraged they couldnt stop talking about that little incident with Sara Sanders, personally, I didnt liked it then and I dont like it now, people should speak up against harassments like this, Mr Yoho doesnt seems to understand that the enemy is not from within but from lands far away, why is he treating his fellow lawmaker in this manner when he should have reached out to legislate against the real enemy, this is precisely what the enemy is looking for, there are always some of these on the far right who also go on anti western state run networks like Soviet Today and speak ill of their own homeland, sure there are a few lefties on these channels too but the vast majority like 90% are people on the right, they spoke ill of America on these channels during Obama and they say the same things now that they run the government too, we are under a phycological attack and we must stay united as a role model for the rest of the world, this is what we have to do, and with that, I will take my leave because I have a coffee with my name projected onto it with laser beams from outer space, bye :)

Comments