AOC responds to GOP congressman in fiery speech

What happened shouldnt have happened, Mr Yoho I dont think is a changed man, I dont think he is regretful over what he said to Congress Madonna Cortez and I think he should try once again to apologize for the words he used something he I am sure wouldnt say to his own daughter let alone to a Congress Madonna like AOC, the British members of parliament would never use this language referring to each other, btw I am big fan of their parliament debates good tv love it :) what I am saying is, while they are having fun doing politics look at us, at war with each other here, and you know who is cheering for this ?? the ill wishers, why give them the fuel, this is why we must stand firmly for specifically this kind of language not being used in congress.

Comments