China is pursuing 'demographic genocide' against Uighurs, leading schola...

Congratulation brother :) so the Chinese Communist Party sees you as a big problem, I know the feeling, but I still bet they hate me more than you but as nice guy as I am, I am willing to share my first place with you, we are all Nr1 top of the food chain ;)

It has been reported for a couple of years that the Chinese Communist Party is sterilising Uyghur women by force and as you said they are demographically wiping out the Uyghurs out with statistics and numbers to back up the fact and no Middle Eastern media or their corrupt muftis are raising this genocide by the communists, instead they reach out like beggars to get some from them , its disgusting, I say this to the Muslims, if your imams your muftis your mollas your religious any officials has not raised this Nr1 issue you go and spit them right in their faces to clean up the facade they have put on for you and those of you who are good hearted, if you have not heard them ACTIVELY talk about it, trust me when I say, they are yes very corrupt you just dont know about their secret dealings and with whom, this issue is much more important than the Palestinian issue, the Palestinians are not in slave camps forced to go against their religious traditions, they are not sterilized they are not being systematically wiped out, for the Palestinians there are still hope but not much hope remains for the Uyghurs in western China under this evil communist criminal regime, this is the Nr1 issue !!!

I am NOT afraid if they send out people for me, I know they have, I also hear things, but again, I have considered myself a dead man walking so.......I dont care one way or the other, things must change and with a God in the Heavens it will, and all these threats is also a sign of great success, I mean somebody award me with the first place on anything before they get to me lol it would be a shame to die without getting rewarded at least once lol the positive thing is that, they can kiss my ass, too many times its just good to be me, I mean us, top of the food chain activists with global reach ;)

Comments