How to Save a City Running Out of Water

The issue of water in the future will be a very serious issue that we must start taking seriously right now if we want to get out of relatively harm free, I only consume my own home grade quality drinking water, my dehumidifier that does not consume much electricity I think around 150 watts of power produces almost three gallons of clean water to do whatever you like to do with it, and its enough for me as one person, I filter the water through a carbon filter and it taste like heaven, in my previous boat that sank, I had solar and wind power that produced 600 watts of solar and a 200 watts wind turbine, this one was the real deal, and it produced enough to run the whole boat, with a big 150 liter freezer, my 32 inch tv was always on 24 hours, I never turned it off, my laptop was always on, never turned that off either neither the loud speakers with music on, my autopilot was working like a horse very hard and my dehumidifier that kept everything dry and in good condition in the boat made things livable while producing my water, you can do all that with the equipment I wrote here, if you had lithium batteries that would have been even better, going off grid is not that difficult, on flat roofs I recommend instead of covering your whole roof with fixed solar panels, have three times less panels but on solar aimers, it works excellent like that, Imagine, I had that on a moving boat, and even in storms it did well, never actually broke, not even in 60 knots winds in the middle of nowhere, its like standing on Mars with ferocious winds but on water on your own, I hereby want to send out my warmest greetings to the sailor community, it is by far the best community out there anywhere, sailors are the best people, there is nothing they wont do for each other, you never get turned down on basically anything, they even risk their lives for each other, its the most human thing ever, to be a sailor, look sailors are like astronauts, its the closest thing to doing astronaut, its absolutely wonderful, they learn to live and thrive where nature says otherwise and they do it so brilliantly, and their experience should be transferred to other similar areas with great effect, anyways :) 

Comments