Remembering Rep. John Lewis, in his own words

The question now is after the honorable John the Man of God Lewis has left us, will the younger activists we have today take after this and other great human beings that until recently walked with us in search of true genuine justice like he did, I do believe some will, and I say some because its a long road and it takes someone like John Lewis togo all the way with a smile on his face with certainty that they shall overcome the obstacles any obstacles ahead, you have to be a long distance runner like he was, 60 years of being good trouble, I mean if you can be a troublemaker for good for 60 years and go out as a legend then you also can be a John Lewis, I am pretty sure of it but I will still make this request, may God bless his soul, I never got the chance to see him in this life but in the next I will see him wearing one of those shiny white cloths only those most prophet likes will wear in the Heaven, last time we saw him at the protest march I knew it wasnt much time left yet he came out strongly like a lion with something to say and not long after he went on in peace to meet his Maker, so I propose three days of national peace with no demonstrations anywhere whatsoever and also give a reason for the Portland unmarked security forces also to leave and de escalate the situation there, I think John Lewis would like that, lets do it for him !

Comments