Chadwick Boseman: Being The Hero In Your Own Story | The Daily Show

Since last night I have been thinking nothing but King Chadwick Boseman, since last night there has been a physical weight on my chest never allowed me to stop thinking about this man, it rarely happens like this so there must be something special about Chadwick to make me feel this way, I have to say this, I dont worship famous people I dont see the actors for the roles they have played I am interested whats beneath the shell how some of them are really like, like are they anything like the roles they play, is it any resemblance behind the actor and the part they play, being talented is one thing but is that talent has to do with their real personality any similarities there, I have a feeling Chadwick Boseman was a humanitarian as advertised, I believe he was that good and the best souls, we know God snack these souls away from us for their own good, for the individuals best interest, I say this to his family, dont worry about him too much, worry about your own souls, I strongly believe Chadwick was rescued from this place, he is in good hands God willing, if you want to see him again, make sure you are as good as he was, because like minded people is how the next world will be divided into, bad people will be gathered at one place and the good ones at another gathering, it WILL be a gathering but of what kind is up to you to decide, I think Chadwick was aware of it, it is said, the night of a mans funeral, the night we are placed in the ground, the soul has not yet left this world, its still here, so I ask his family and his friends to be there and overflow him with prayers and I want each and every one of you to pray to God to be gentle with his soul and grant him Paradise so that his family members will have a chance to see him again.

I will be thinking about him for days I think, this wont be over the next moment, this is something that has have an impact on me and on countless of others.



May God open the doors all the way to Paradise for Chadwick Boseman, Amen.

Comments