Melania Trump Headlines RNC Night 2 - Stephen Colbert's LIVE Monologue

In my view the second night like the night before it looked like a commercial advertisement gala instead of a political convention, because half of the speakers were ordinary business owners that it looked they came there for other reasons than to talk politics, they were promoting their private businesses more than anything, I think they had paid the Trump campaign a good amount of money to get on national tv and promote their businesses thats what was happening, I must say the First Ladys speech was the only speech worth listening to last night, I thought it was pretty good, I think Melania is a good lady, what about Tiffany, is she seeing someone or whats the deal here, has anyone heard anything ??? somebody need to reform that babe and I think that someone has to be me :):) look guys its early in the morning, so give me a break I havent got my special blend of coffee yet, so see ya soon after these adds, see ya :)

Comments