'So much dishonesty' in RNC night 3, fact checker says

I would argue that Mr Trumps personality is precisely the problem here, because his personality has guide his policies, who in their right mind can deny this, his lack of interest his lack of caring for people caused the death of 180 000 deaths and rising when he could have taken this seriously and done something about it instead of waiting for massive critics pile up for him to later on say ok what do you want me to do, four months after the fact that is, look guys THIS is the numbers, the US has 4% of the worlds population and have (30 %) of the casualties of all covid deaths around the world, China with 25% of world population and have soon zero cases, this is clearly a leadership problem we have, it is nothing but a leadership issue, and Mr Trump bears responsibility for it as president, in two months, you will have your chance to cast your vote to the person that is best qualified to be a leader and take these viruses seriously, you need a man with experience like Joe Biden, he and President Obama stopped Ebola in its tracks with only a handful casualties in the US, I only thank God Mr Trump was not behind the wheel then, look I am critical towards President Trump and his handling of some issues, but I hereby must be honest and say, he did me a favor when I was abroad in Europe, what many of you friends do not know is the pedophile Swedish royal family and the criminals they harbor, pressured countries like Portugal countries like Spain to hinder me to leave EU, and as I have let you know of, in Spain I actually was shot at, they tried to take me out right there, but again as always they failed, little birdy whispered in my ears and told me, Sweden tried all these things, but pressure from the US made them all impotent to do anything, so President Trump Sek Mike Pompeo they did actually have my back and pulled some strings off for me to be able to leave my slaveholders my captors the ones the disgusting satanic filthy shitty mollas sold me to, first they abducted me, stole me then they sold me when they were in need of weapons sales and other things I will let you know more of in time when my book comes out, there are so much people do not know and still do not understand why I have yes so much hate for these luciferian cults and their leaders, nobody obducts me enslave me and have any illusions that I will allow them to get away with it, I will put an end to this slave trade going on and there is NOTHING anyone that can do anything about it, trust me, they have tried and time after time, they have all failed.

I do not mean to be unfair, sure President Trump was nice to me that way, I am sure he wants me out now lol but this is politics, as I said, I had no intentions to get involved in this elections but this covid made me say something, I had to say something, and we have the right to say some things, the RNC last night, they said a whole lot of false untrue misleading and in some cases deceptive things, and these are the rights we have in this country, and these rights has made us stronger and more credible when we speak on these matters, and we have to keep this traditions if we want to stay healthy.



Vote Biden, vote for the best man to do this job.



I am not going to watch more of this RNC convention, its too boring, it doesnt stimulate my curiosity when I hear false statements one after the other, its too much for me.

Comments