Stephen Colbert: I Didn't Watch The RNC Tonight, And I Feel Great About It

You are right Stephen, last nights RNC convention was the most boring thing I have ever watched. so I didnt even watch it, I only watched it to see if Tiffany would come up again, brother is in love, what can I say :):)

Seriously I only watched parts of it and its the same old same old fear mongering nonsense, the ridiculous point they all were repeating was... Mr Trump has done more in four years than Uncle Joe has done in forty years in congress, these dummies are comparing the authority of a president to a single congressman authority to pass laws or get things done, Mr Trump would have not made it through congress halls by himself for one day let alone legislating and pass successful legislation, what we know is how much Mr Trump has caused damages to this country with 180 000 covid deaths, the shutdown of the economy tens of millions jobs lost, then two years earlier we had the Trump Shut Down where he intentionally shutdown the whole government for a month and not to forget, Mr Trump has not managed to have any successful foreign policies victories, you know I was for talks between the US and North Korea, I had faith in Mr Trump to do something substantial something we could look back to and say, ok he did at least that, but I misjudged his skills on that front, I was hoping a little bit too much I guess, my fault, but I had great hopes for him, and truth be told, when I arrived here in the US, my first thought was not to get involved in the elections to have it run its course and be at peace with whatever happens, then I saw the grave mismanagement of the covid crisis with tens of thousands of deaths and he didnt seems to care at the beginning and I couldnt hold back anymore, and I got involved again and now we are winning :) look America need Uncle Joe to calm things down to do whats necessary to do all these things and one major reason YOU should vote for Joe Biden is, look at what nicknames the citizens of this country has given these two gentlemen, one is known as (Uncle) Joe, emphasising on the uncle thing here again !!!!! the other gentlemens nickname, for the sake of civility I wont repeat them all, this is the stark contrast between these two candidates, I think the choice is very clear, Joe Biden is a much better choice you cant compare these two.



Vote Biden Harris 2020 ! its the right thing to do.

Comments