IRGC Commander-In-Chief: U.S. Is Incapable Of Waging War Against Iran, I...

You have no idea who you are dealing with little lizard, you are isolated confined dirt poor with third rate weaponry not only that, 90%of your own people would like myself see you get captured and then we will see how big of a mouth you really have, it remains to be seen when you and your Supreme Prostitute of a leader and some other of you gets captured, you will put on display and by that I mean, I will put you in a plexiglas two by two meter box and will put you on display in some square for people to walk by and look at you, just as you have plans for people, I have plans for you too, look monkey boy, even if it shall take to arrest every single one of your shia cult around the world, even if it takes 20 million of you to get arrested it will, you are endangering your kind all over the world, especially in the west, if you thought you could stage a terror attack here and be under the illusion that your shia molla cult followers wouldnt get dealt with, I can assure you, you are wrong, I will fight fire with hellfire, whatever you bring to the table, you will always be seen as one insignificant little poor lizard you are, I got over joyed when I heard your Soleymani got blown up in pieces, that was the perfect birthday present anyone could have given me, for now enjoy the sanctions, you cant even handle the pressure you are under in Lebanon you little nobody, you are about to lose Lebanon and you cant do anything about to reverse the trend, people are changing their opinions about you around the world you are losing ground for each day, I have told you, if you attack any of my forces, the financial penalties will be two to three times more, and if any of my people dies as a result of your actions, the penalty will be hundred times more, have that in mind for now.

I will nuke you out of existence if I have to so keep your mouth shut, I am very serious about it.

Comments