Mariah Carey Explains Why She Tweeted "Thanksgiving Is Cancelled"

I had just arrived to the Canary Islands from a long and a very difficult trip, it took me ten days from Spain to the west coast of Africa, my boat was a mess, I had some electrical problems so I didnt have any electricity to even charge my laptop or anything, so I was sailing in total silence no music no lights for ten days it was terrible then I arrived in the islands and as soon as I could get back on the internet and Mariah was performing her Oh Santa song looking a princess as she is, she cheered me up that was great, anyways more of it in my Coming Book, that book will be like no other book ever released, I will have my autobiography in it, it will have poetry, politics, a cookbook, yeah its gonna be a book like no other books, it will be a mix of everything, because I had plans to write a couple of books, then I thought why not make things more interesting all in one book, its gonna be one crazy book I am telling you :):)

Comments