WATCH: Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson talks to Kamala Harris and Joe Biden fo...

I think I speak for many when I say thank you Dwayne for your concerns that led you to openly endorse the Biden Harris campaign you are not the only one brother with concerns, concerns that will be solved with competent people in power like Joe Biden and Kamala Harris behind the wheel, with them behind the wheel I can go back and relax a bit perhaps take a nap knowing there wont be a collision with Joe and Kamala behind the wheel it will be a smooth ride I think, I would hope to see more celebs coming out of hiding and follow your lead you Samoan samuraj :) how about that for a movie, perhaps not, you are too big to weilding a sword, somebody should give you a huge axe to play around with, God bless you and may God bless your family :):)

Comments