Teen who joined Islamic State is a security risk, UK top court hears

I have followed this case like many of you from the first time we saw of this young woman, when I saw her last tv interview I saw a young woman with little remorse with very little regards to innocent human life and I saw a young woman damaged beyond repair, this person is NOT safe to walk among people here because I fear she will take out her rage on innocent people and there is no point to lock her up if you one day are going to release her, I think its better for all parties to leave her where she is amongst those more like her, she is safer here, and also if God denied her to raise up three babies while other pregnant women around her all gave birth to babies and raised them up, this young woman was I think the only one who gave birth to three babies that never made it, I just personally think she is psychotic with a rage of very serious issues, and thank God those babies didnt make it and now are at a much better place right now instead of being with her, but again three of her newborns didnt make it while others did, it tells me someone up there doenst want her to raise any children, at least not now, in my view from what I have learned about this case is that, this young woman didnt mind her husbands executing people that were unlike them, in fact she went there to support this ideology and ideas, she doesnt belong here, let God take care of her as He sees appropriate for her, thats my honest advice, I hate to see a young woman suffer like this but she made it clear that she have no remorse over anything and that should be it then, we have innocent lives here to protect and we cant take this responsibility lightly, may God be with her and guide her back to the right path, Amen.

Comments