Hong Kong’s Joshua Wong and pro-democracy activists jailed - BBC News

Can I adopt these three kids ??? because if I could I would, and then I want to see who in the world dartes mess with my kids, I will surely will turn the world upside down to seek justice for them if thats what it will take, I am very serious, if I can I want to adopt these three kids and if one single hair string is missing on their heads then other heads will roll, thats for damn sure, what I stated here MUST be taken very seriously by the CCP, if they are mistreated the CCP and its cult followers WILL come to pay BILLIONS in damages, take my words very seriously, I want these kids released !!!
Dont make this a personal matter chairman Xi, dont do it, let the kids go and perhaps things will calm down, because with what happened here, things will NOT calm down, it will go on and on and on and then some more, it wont end good, so be a nice guy and let these kids go, or I WILL adopt them as my own, and nobody messes with my kids, they are family now, I dont do this for just anyone but right now this is the situation, look and I am very sincere about it, there is still good time for the Chinese and Hong Kong to return to better days but only as long as the mainland allows people to speak their minds, this is a new age chairman Xi, you cant hold back progress, this new generation of kinds, you wont be able to hold all of them back, trust me on this, nobody but God can, and God loves innocent kids, and these kids have the support of both God and others with great authority on this planet, and if you go up against all this Good, just let me make this short, nobody has been able to defeat this all Good thus far, it cant be defeated it just cant, so right now there is still time to reverse some policies and actions taken, the path to better relations is to let these kids of mine walk free, and things wont get worse than it already is, it can get better if chairman Xi sent a word to release these three kids of mine, thank you, just let them go !!!

Comments