President Obama on Roasting Trump, Private Life, and His Legacy | The Da...

I do agree with Mr Presidents last point, I have had Mr Presidents legacy in mind always when I strongly criticized the molla regime and the deal made, at that time President Obama did the absolute right thing, there was a lot of things being gained with that deal, even if the deal came apart the true legacy of President Obama is precisely what he pointed to at the end of the interview, something many have perhaps missed, but I wasnt worried about it, I knew President Obamas true legacy had to do with what he paved the path for, for many young people to find their way to improve everyones lives with their efforts, this legacy is many times more prestigious than the Iran nuke deal, even though the deal was also the right thing to do at that time, he was a great president and thats the truth :)

Comments