Miss you man :( remember when we used to rule the world, it was just you and me, something unique like this has I am sure never happened in history before and never will again, we did it man, we did, but I am not done yet ;) and have you noticed all news anchors have gone into deep deep depression nowadays now that we are not there to give them something to talks about, I cant bear watching news any longer too, the fun the excitement the reason to wake up and going through the news feed and fuck with people doesnt suddenly feel like it once used to feel, what will the world do now without us, me and you now, we were a good team you and I, and now its lost :( but not forever I hope, see you some day, there is only one Super President and I give you that title, its yours, Donald Trump the Super President, the Super of all Trumps :)

Comments