New video shows attack on Lady Gaga's dog walker

Since last night first time I heard this, among other concerns and news I have been monitoring, this one I couldnt get out of my mind, I know exactly how she fells right now, because in Sodom (Sweden) the luciferians ones lured me with themselves to a place a mall and I had to tie my Jason my dog outside for a moment, what I again didnt realized back then was that it was all a setup, they needed to distract me to snatch my dog away from me when they knew I considered him as a son, they knew it and they wanted me to suffer his separation from me, but God was most merciful and was watching it all and came to my aid, always at the right moment :) all praises be to Him, so God made sure I got outside the mall and what do I see, my Jason gone, I knew something had happened, so I looked around and saw two of their agents walking away with my Jason from a distance, if I had come ten seconds too late he would have been gone, I ran to these two rats and asked why they took the dog, they replied that they wanted to take him for a walk, I immediately with full power knocked the guy with the leash in his hands so that he fainted he passed out midair, it was a perfect left hook and before he hit the ground all his teeths and blood was pouring out of his mouth and he fell to the ground unconscious and I got afraid I killed the guy, because he fell with his damn head and smashed it on the ground and his face was upwards so I was afraid he would choke on his own blood, the other guy ran away, so I do know how Gaga feels right now, I hope God show her mercy like He did in my case, I really do, I do hope these rats gets arrested and she get her babies back, Amen, God willing if He is merciful towards Gaga, I want her to show gratitude to God and donate to the needy generously, let us all pray she get her babies back and lets pray her dog walker makes it out alive before anything else. 

Comments