Press Secretary Jen Psaki Answers Your Questions | Episode Two

I have never had anyone who didnt like my pineapple pizzas in fact I heard nothing but praises for it, you havent tried my pineapple pizzas so you cant say you dont like it unless you dont like pineapples altogether, then its another matter but if you like pineapples and like pizzas, then you very likely will like my heavenly pizzas, the recipe is otter worldly, alien stuff ;) those guys know how to bake pizzas its the science behind it, the aliens came down and taught the Italians how to do it but they never got the last most secret ingredience how to do it like they have done for ages, pizza is the oldest dish in the Universe according to some people, from outer space, the first astronauts brought it down with them when they were up there, thats the story I have heard at least I dont know, and pineapples too, its all aliens stuff, bananas is from this planet, thats why they took to all this trouble to get to this planet to harvest it and ship it back to a planet I promised them not to mention the name of, telling you the truth I cant even remember the name, so hard to pronounce so who cares just as long as we provide them with bananas they promised not to wipe us out thats what they are most interested in, the golden bananas, dont tell anyone first they were interested in our gold but we tricked them to pick bananas instead, you see the aliens dont have teeths and bananas are easy eating so now they are at least for now leaving us alone but as long as they get their stuff they are happy, you have to give it to them aliens, if I was eating bananas for thousands of years day and night I would have gone bananas myself but they seems to like it, anyways :)

Comments