Feeding a Line of Parrots

Isnt this nice to have birds locked up and caged, when an intelligent animal who was created with wings to fly long distances with getting locked up in a tiny cage is so too beyond the indented purpose which they were created for that people should think more than twice putting them in such inhumane conditions, I always wanted a big pet bird myself, but on one condition that it has to be free to go and come anytime, but a bird like that takes years to train, and I dont have that kind of time, I am too busy with revolutions with anti smearing campaigns with toppling regimes and other bad actors around the world that I am forced to enjoy these beauties in other nice peoples hands doing the right thing for the rest of us.
The Tampon Prince and his son William would have shot them in the sky for the fun of it, thats one of their hobbies, just killing everything that is nice and good thats the kind of people they are.

Comments