Rupert Murdoch: the life and times of a media mogul

Greetings to my brave and most honorable Rebel Alliance, I felt perhaps its time to remind you all that the war Rupert Murdock has waged on truthtellers has only increased and its getting worse by the day, so I need you to step up your efforts by targeting his advertisers about the severity of the situation and that they should take their business elsewhere completely or as I suggested, pay him half of what he is asking for arguing that advertising at him comes with the wrath of all Truthtellers and its risky, so now he has to accept much smaller amount of payment than he used to receive, capitalism baby :) get busy all my keyboard warriors, lets show them all who runs the Show, codename Operation the Show, lets get going !! fuck him. 

Comments