New Video Raises More UFO Questions Ahead of Pentagon Report Release

What I have heard from high level people is that there are places inside Irans desserts that that not even the Iranian mollas and their IRGC is allowed to visit or get to because other entities are in control of, I am sure there are other places around the world in other countries there are such places too, this is what I have been hearing, it could be some truths about all these rumors, I am just telling you what I have been hearing, what I know is is this is the Age of Awakening meaning there are many things that will be revealing because the establishment will no longer be able to to hide the truth, that we are not alone in this world, whatever that means will soon be clear for all, that I have been telling you the truth all along, that we are not alone, this is a prison planet, and that there is a Creator, who is is full control of everything, you better believe it, you are NOT monkeys but from something else, the Universe has been around for a long time but not you, you are a new creation.

Comments