President Joe Biden defends 'imperfect' democracy on Memorial Day

I dont want to sound like a bitch but I have all the right to sound like one right now, so I am gonna, hey Mr President, are you referring to the same democracy that erased the memory all the traces of my father after everything he sacrificed for this country WITH HIS LIFE !!!!!!! and now you are screwing me too, this country have blood of Saints on her hand, and you are doing NOTHING to correct some of these mistakes, truth be told, every country I have been to, except Sodom (Sweden) have wanted me to stay in their countries and also offered me to marry their babes and much more, but I refused risked a hole lot and came here, and what do I get in return, well dont get me started, Governor Newsom couldnt even hook me up with a beautiful job, look if I decide to sail out of here soon, I mean if you dont know the meaning of bad press you are gonna have handful of it, and nobody would blame me, the whole world will side with me, they always will, but I am gonna stop here and not continue for now till I see something being done here, because this is unsustainable.

What would have been great is for someone to crash land a drone on the deck of my boat with a handful of cash, that would be nice :):)

Comments