As Juneteenth officially recognized, 'barriers still exist': former Pres...

I would argue that the African Americans are still enslaved and not been freed yet because you were much more righteous back then than you are today, you are in worse shape today and the fact that you cannot see it is because of these blind African American men like Obama so pardon me for not seeing what you are celebrating right now, you have not progressed a bit you have gone instead backwards and its a shame because you should have done better, this is how I see it you can disagree if you want, I am not wrong you are wrong President Obama, you are not the right kind of leader for your people, I am the right kind of leader for your people, my people !! I am taking over, the leadership, brother, you can join me if you like, otherwise, stay out of the way.

Comments