Hot air balloon crash in New Mexico kills 4

The UFO I saw outside New Jersey I saw looked like a uninflated coned shaped shiny like the Sun weather balloon, was not of course a balloon, it was HUGE compared to this one, it was I would say much farther away and perhaps 50 times larger in shape, the reason I bring up this again is for you to picture how a balloon falls and it as you can see take some time falling, the one I saw one second it was there next it was gone, I was starring at it for between 20-30 second, after getting into the cabin and came out 30 sec a minute later it was gone, why it took the shape of a not fully inflated "weather balloon" I cannot say, what I can say it it was trying to tell me something, something I will talk more about in my book, it was there for me, I will tell you why later :) They are out there ! at sea !!

Comments