I have been thinking what my purpose coming to this country is, I would like to think, my purpose must be if I have anything to say in it has to be to do the right thing, to do good, to help people out, and trust me I am trying despite everything thrown at me but we have to keep the faith the way I understand it and walk the line as far as I can possibly walk, as I have stated multiple times, I see dangers ahead because of the leaders we have and had in the past, I still have not found a leader out there that would before himself or her themselves walk this line for the sake of all people first, I cant honestly point to one single leader in this regard, and I am getting tired of it, Biden turned out to be a total loser like the rest of them like Trump like Obama before him and so it continues for some times, we are electing leaders of lower quality by each cycle it seems, I am starting to lose hope and its not a good thing, so I am thinking if YOU Gov Rick Desantis if you in honestly try to be a middle ground God fearing Republican, nothing like Mr Trump was, his way was not the way, we all saw that and Biden he is in my view a forget about it, all he wanted to like Oh No Obama have his name there among other presidents of this country and now that I made his dreams come true, all of the sudden he acts as if I dont exist, I remember Biden say, his father didnt taught him to sit somewhere doing nothing but go after it, well, from what I remember, all I saw was Biden sitting in his basement doing nothing asking others to get him what he always wanted, what a hypocrite, its shameless, a man with very little honor, this is my view of him, and Oh No Obama, but mainly Oh No Obama, but not even they are the real issue here, the issues are not me not them but the policies, they are terrible on basically everything, I think next time we need a Republican, and YOU Gov Desantis seems to be the man for the job, but I wont endorse you that easy, as I stated, I need to be nothing like them, not like Obama Trump nor Biden, you need to be much better if you want my endorsement, and whomever I endorse, that person will become a winner, I can make you president ! not like Biden for your dream to have your name up there but to do give a something for all Americans, not to enrich the filthy rich, but to improve the lives of all, both people on the middle on the left and on the right yet still keep the faith, because this is what I think my life purpose has to be about, to inform our leaders with ears to hear that, there are dangers ahead, something Biden doesnt seems to have any interest heeding, but you I hope are different than him, America need a leader with courage, the display Mr Trump put this country trough was NOT a display of anything resembling courage, I only saw corruption, corruption in dealing with the Middle East with the filthy rich in this country, with the pandemic with all of it, if you listen to me now and then, things will be turned for the better, but again, it requires a leader with a sound mindset and with ears to listen, if you can be that person, I will make you the next President of United States, I only ask one thing in return, dont let some of the loonies at Fox News together with Murdocks to dictate to you how to go about things, I am not bashing all at Fox News, but only a few of them and the Murdocks of course, Australia kicked him out then he went to the UK messed up everything there and now the damages he has caused this country has topped everything anyone have seen, I am trying to fix the damaged he caused, so you cant let him tell you what to do, thats all I am asking, do that for me and I will make you President and perhaps we can save this country from ruins, think about it, let me know.

 

Comments