Democratic Members Of Congress Call For $34 billion In Global Vaccinatio...

Looks like the Dems are hellbent on destroying this country with their ideas and policies.
President Trump ! you need to run for Mr President again, do it and this time around you dont have to stress out like before, this time you can chill more and take it more easy, this time you will have more people on your side making things easier for you :) if you run for Mr President this time perhaps we can get together on Friday evenings and have sanction parties, have you ever had sanction parties, its so fun we can flip coin deciding who we shall sanction next just to fuck with regimes, I have had this idea of inventing a board game, like Monopoly, ours will involve a game around sanctions, I am not giving away how it would look like because I dont want others to copy my idea, but I can say this much, mine and your face will be on the cover of the game, how about that, sounds cool right :) sanction parties baby :):) but it would require for you to run for Mr President again, do it for me please ;) 
The bad guy the villain in the game can be Oh No Obama, now I know you wont be able to resist :)  

Comments