How To End Bad First Dates | The View

You know after this I have to reveal my secrets, well I only have one trick up my sleeve, why change a thing that works, I have been set up a couple of time on blind dates, in the first minutes I know if I like her or not, and if I dont like whats in front of me, I pull out my one and only trick I have learned, it works like a charm and I only do it out of love nothing else, as soon as I come to the conclusion that she is not for me and that is 99% of the times, the reason I come to knowing she is not for me is because I see she is acting, I dont like when people act, when they put up a display like that I take it as an insult, and in turn I start acting up myself, and I mean I act like a jerk myself, again I do it out of love, its just so easy for babes to fall in love with me its unbelievable lol but tis true, so immediately I present myself so unlikable knowing that she wont think of me ever again, but it hasnt always worked, sometimes it turns ladies on I'll tell you, it happened once or twice, its very troublesome when that happens because then you have no more tricks up our sleeves and she wont leave you in peace for some time then what are you gonna do, but thats rare, only happened once or twice, personally I like gangsta bitches myself, they are so charming so real no bullshit with them, I would like my future Princess to be a God fearing gangsta bitch, from a very noble family, a true Believer :) the search goes on I guess :( are you out there :)

Comments