Jeff Bezos On Eve Of Space Launch: 'I Can't Wait To See What It's Like'

Safe blast off with your huge penis of a rocket guys, make sure you wear protection ;) jokes aside, may you have a safe journey make sure you offer a prayer so that you are fully protected, and when you are up there, I hope you can see the majesty of what the Creator has placed in our trust so that we appreciate the time we have been granted on this small world, and if you see the aliens, tell em to chill and relax tell em everything is cool, I would have said it to them myself if you have accepted the 28 dollars I offered to have a seat there but perhaps next time, who knows next time I might be able to save and offer 280 dollars for a seat, thats if everything goes according to plans, my grand plans, I have plans you know :)

Comments