Amanda Gorman Will Run for President in 2036 | The Tonight Show Starring...

What do you know, I had plans to run for Mr President in 2032 too, that means Amanda is planning to run against me in 2036, ok I tell you what, if her book sells more than mine then I peacefully step aside and let her have the 2036, but if it comes to be that I am a better poet than her, then she has to reschedule her plans to run for president, do we have a deal ?? :) look man, a real poet writes a couple of hundred pages book, thats what I am planning, she need to step up her game if she wants to go up against my candidacy this is a big boys game over here, baby ;) imagine me and her having poetry duels on tv debates, now that would be something, in any rate, I am a fan and I hope she do well with her carrier :)

Comments