Bill Maher Says Woke Liberals Have “Lost Perspective,” Part 1 | The View

I am afraid Bill has a point, he is a middle road kind of guy and in some other aspects he is too liberal, but when a person like him criticize the liberals people on the left shouldnt jump on him as he talking nonsense, in this regard I agree with him too, no other country have two official national anthems, you pick one and go with it, I have listened to my ladies here and their criticism around the current national anthem with some of the wordings in it that is troubling, the way forward is not to pick another anthem which one ethnic group have chosen for themselves go with it with disregard for others and further divide peoples, it would have been smarter to go with the old one, take out the negative offensive parts out of it and leave it as that, because there are good stuff in the current one that applies to all groups, look when the far right speaks of a national divorce people on the left immediately criticize them for being divisive in their rhetoric and when people on the left bring up the same subject we should equally be critical towards them, look we have as many militant people on the left as we have on the right, and we shouldnt give them a louder voice amplifying their rhetorics, its just wrong its not the way forward, again you could just take the part that is offensive out of it and go with the rest of the good stuff, in this way you wouldnt have made people oppose your agenda more militantly, the question is, do you want to get positive results or are you just a dumb person who is not forward looking but out of your stupidity take things even more backwards like the ones you are criticizing, ask yourself that question, are you a problem solver or what are you really ?? personally I think Bill is on to something, he didnt present a solution but question asked of him has a point to it, my solution is as I said, go with the old one, only renew it a little bit, in this way not many would object to it and everything would have been alright.

Am I the best guy in the world or what ;) should I totally run for office or what, I am thinking here, I dont think you disserve me all that much, so I am thinking, perhaps I will run just for the sake of it, just so that I have done that too I dont know, perhaps if people got down on four kissed my ass and say it smelled like candy I would lol KIDDING, I swear I was kidding no offence :):) no hard feelings alright :)

Comments