I have been thinking much about this and this is the conclusion that I came to,  do you guys want a governor who like 95% of the rest of us after getting vaccinated bend the rule a little bit and have dinner unmasked with close friends once or even twice or do you want a governor who leaves town for Cancun in the middle of a natural disaster emergency and leave everyone to their own devise and show no leadership, or like other governors who feed into their ignorant political base and ignore all precautions around Covid and let this madness roam free, or do you want a governor like Gavin Newsom whom at least tries to do what is recommended by FDA and science and also common sense, if you value a governor who shies not away from taking the hard and difficult decisions, decisions that can lead to losing support and popularity then I suggest you right now !!! go and cast your vote for Gov Gavin Newsom, in a functioning democracy only a few things are expected from you as educated and a good citizen, you need to vote because if you dont, we have seen it time after time that the extremists in any country always vote religiously, their turnout is always higher than you friends who wants good but too lazy to walk the walk, yesterday and today I saw a caravan on Elder supporters driving around town doing what they can to get their guy in office, while I havent seen any Newsom caravans at all, you friends need to do a much better job and get louder and more visible, so lets see if we can see Newsom caravans right here at the beach tomorrow, and do it proudly !!!
And btw, I took my SECOND shot today :)   

 

Comments

Popular Posts