I am sure all those who have experienced Mexico and its people will agree with me saying, a more kinder more polite more helpful more civilized people is hard to find, I liked them in California I experienced the same attributes I just mentioned there and more so here, honest to God, yesterday I wanted to find a place to buy a pack of sigs and couldnt find any nearby, I saw a police officer and asked him he didnt know but he walked with me hundred meters to a couple of guys standing there asked them and one of these guys walked with me couple of blocks to show me the cheapest place to buy sigs, he even insisted to walk with me into the store and afterwards he asked me if I needed any more assistance, and they are all nice like that, the first night I arrived here, I tock my dingy to the marina and asked these guys in a boat having a party where the closest grocery story was and they told me, that I needed to party with them before they tell me, I explained to them that I was tired and just arrived, then they said that I at least have to have couple of drinks with them and I couldnt resist that :) then they gave me all the information I needed and welcomed me to their wonderful country Mexico, they are a truly great kind and hospitable people, VIVA Mexico you are the best :):)

 

Comments