The Queen tells climate summit “act now for our children” - BBC News

My doctors also advised me not to attend the meeting otherwise I would have been there too lol, God save the Queen, I feel sorry for her, cant be easy being her in any situation, mistakes were made and not just one or two, she should have been more firm in her authority but I am not her, none of us are, I am sure there are things we are less aware of, and also people are different, but do I feel sorry for her, she is an old lady and I dont think she is evil, I just think mistakes were made, may God forgive her, may God forgive us all, because we all are going to need it, I said it cant be easy coming from a very dysfunctional family with lots of wacoes in it, so I feel her ;)
May God save the Queen, peace lady :) 

Comments