I did briefly tell you my old girl Loco Chanel, I think I also wrote about how talk active she was, she loved to sing and make noises, here she was screaming for ten minutes and I thought it would be a good time to bring forward the phone and take a picture of her yelling her mind of, could be that time of the month for her, you know its different for many ladies, people like Loco Chanel they take to singing I dont know, I truly believe she was sent to keep me company during this very difficult trip, I have no doubts about it, she staid with me from the absolute beginning of the trip to the very last, till she saw the shores of Hawaii, I cant tell where she took off back to the sea or to land, but I cant bet you all she went back to where she came from because I dont see sea birds like here around, not one actually, she looked so very graceful too, she had style, she loved to groom herself 24-7, thats all she did, in fact she did just a number of things, while she sat where you see her resting in the picture, she either groomed herself, she sang alot or she was flying around the boat picking off flying fishes and each and every time to got one she flew real close by and showed off by shaking her tale, I'll tell you more about her in my book that is 99% finished now lol no its not, I havent written down a word of it, but I will.
Happy New Year before hand in case I cant get back on air, friends :)

 

Comments