Berkshire UFO sighting remains a mystery

I'll tell you what Jesse, once I said before that the absolute first UFO alien interview of mine which will be the first one to be given my the aliens I would have Tucker there with me, but now I have something better in mind since you are also interested in the topic, I'll tell you what, why dont you wrestle Tucker for it and the winner will be the one I'll take up to the mothership to do the interview at, imagine the scene with the Earth below we up there smoking cigars with the supreme leader of the alien alliance, wait wait, I have a better idea, in the wrestling match why dont bring a couple of those nice foxy fox babes to make things more memorable and interesting, and the winner I'll promise to grant the first ever alien interview with, or do you have any other suggestions, I am open for ideas :)  

Comments