https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bureau_of_Immigration_Bicutan_Detention_Center


Bicutan Immigration Center has its own Wikipedia page, but Wikipedia recently reedited the page and removed all the incriminating info there, which is very sad, they did so after I highlighted this Wikipedia page about this Bicutan gulag center to cover their tracks and hide the facts which were truly revealing, it was so telling that I or no one else had to ad one single word about the corruption and the miss treating of foreigners, the page was huge actually and now reduced to a fraction of what once was written there, but I still encourage you all to read the facts there.

I also encourage media from South Korea European media to shed light on how horrible our citizens are treated by Bureau of Immigration of Philippine, the reason I took upon myself this mission is because I swore to my fellow inmates that I would do whatever in my power to make these slave traders these soulless criminals these corrupt officials pay the highest price possible for what they put us through, this is not a laughing matter this is indeed most serious, I will go all the way in this, whatever it has to take they must pay, and I also in short spoke of the Philippine Navy together with the Bureau of Immigration plotted to steal my sailboat which they finally did, on this matter I will show proof and speak more about, just to letting everyone know how corrupt that whole country and all its institutions are, and because I am the front face of many of the detainees and their testimonies which they will give to me to post, in other words their own words not mine you will learn more of how Philippine is treating foreigners by tricking them into legal traps to later imprison them to suck them dry of their savings, Philippine has made a profitable business of this and I blame shame on world leaders who invite Bongbong and treat him as a true statesman, he is a pirate gang leader, speaking of a criminal gang leader, I have some sensitive information about Duterte which many of you have not heard, but thats for later. 

Comments