Confrontation in South China Sea deepens tensions between China and US-b...

With all due respect, I dont think the Philippines will or can do much more than cry like babies cuz without Chinese investments their pirate island state will crumble and crash, you know it and I know it, and truth be told no other country not even the US can replace the vast amount of financial investments China is pouring into the Philippines.
I will try to put this as polite as I can without offending anyone but the analogy I am going to use wont be very polite but its the closest thing I will be forced to use to paint a clear picture for you dear readers of what the Philippines are.
Philippine is like a prostitute between two major alpha males who she is trying to please, and she cant reject either of them, one is the US on the east side of her and China on the west side of her and here she is in the middle of these two bad boys, China is financing her fancy living by buying her the things she needs and the US is being used for protection from the other boyfriend that is China, this sums up the relationship of this prostitute that is the Philippines and if you are familiar with their women you know thats how they crew you, specially the Philippino women inside their country, those outside I know not much about but the things I have heard, thats basically they also will screw you if the opportunity arises, because the loyalty to their families are much much stronger than to their husbands foreign or not, I dont want to go too deep on this topic right now but if you have been in the Philippines you know what I am saying is the truth, of course there are exceptions but those are very few, ok going back to this corrupt pirate state of the Philippines, so I ask you dear readers who know the mindset of the Philippinos, do you think she will preferer the sugar daddy (China) or her long distance protector that doesnt get her anything in terms of financial gains, if you like I believe she will go with her sugar daddy I would say you are correct, thats Philippines for you in a nutshell, she is complaining a little bit now because she cant get her way in all matters and thats normal but eventually she will calm down and settle for what she is given, look Philippine is an island state, with no borders to the mainland, she is very very vulnerable in case of a real conflict shooting war, they will be blocked from the mainland the whole place with 120 million inhabitants are going to be totally screwed with people fighting for what little food they can produce locally, and on that day if you are a foreigner on those islands I suggest you start thinking about that eventually right now and make plans to get the hell out of there because you will be the first one to be targeted robbed and killed for your belongings, just saying, you better prepare right now, but then it comes to the Philippino elites the wealthy ones and many elected officials who China has already bought and are sustaining, and if you know how Philippines work you know China has bought the vast majority of their majors on different islands and chieftains and clan members not to speak of higher elected officials, China owns the Philippines already, the Philippine military are the only ones that are on the US side but the rest of their society are doing good business with China and they will never stop bending over to their sugar daddy China, this is Philippines for you who doesnt know how that lawless pirate island state works, in other words no matter how you look at it, they are screwed because thats the life story of each and every prostitute that never repents they will get screwed over and over again, I am sorry to be this blont and honest but its true, the future of Philippine is not bright sorry to say, mainly because they are easy to buy, and China has the biggest purse right now and they are closest to them in terms of geographics, it is what it is, you cant force someone that doesnt want to change.
Did you guys know the Philippines is the Nr 1 destination for the child molesters the podophiles, thats another subject matter we have to bring up to light after I had my morning coffee :)

Comments