Hello friends !
I am back, a little bit older a little bit more seasoned and hopefully wiser but also wounded with some scars that need justice to be healed, and if not healed the bad guys in question will feel my own poison as well, its unfortunately how a good guy like me can get his message across. I have been away for some time and I have gone through some bad experiences which was not self-inflicted, happenings that could have been handled more delicately but the Philippine government chose to act like monkeys they are, like pirates they are, like slave traders they are, and I mean every sense of the word, when I say pirates I mean it, when I say slave traders I mean it more, and I am fortunate God brought me there which I had no intention to go, meaning Philippines but after having been chased by Philippine pirates where I had to use my engine and the winds to get away from, and with Gods grace I did just that, I had to seek (safe harbor) at a fishing village in south of Philippines, there I went to the major of town introduced myself and received his blessing, I then went to the only harbor master and introduced me there too, and these two were the only authorities around, nothing else to report to, and both of them gave me there blessings and I thought, well I have that covered now, but this is how the authorities in Philippines tricks you into their trap, so what has this to do with piracy and slave trade you ask, I'll come to that so just chill because my intention is to get back at some personal individuals and their agencies in Philippines so help me God, I have sworn to not lay low with this and do whatever it takes to avenge not only myself but countless of imprisoned foreign slaves in custody of Bureau of Immigration with the perhaps second or the number one most powerful government agency in Philippines, and you might ask how that is, the reason is, this agency which enslave foreigners is a absolute gold mine that feeds the corrupt higherups to the low life midget guards that are in charge of these so called immigration Gulag prison camps.
Watch this documentary and tomorrow I'll come back with much more of whats going on in these camps, I'll show picture of folks taking their own lives and the living conditions there and how foreigners are treated by the authorities in Philippines.
https://youtu.be/llwSUzmDh7M
Damn you Google if you censure this in anyway, or you are as bad as they are, stay out of this one !!!

Comments
Post a Comment