Hello friends !
Today I want to shed light on the conditions of some of my fellow human beings are going through in Bicutan gulag immigration center in Philippines and also letting you once again who is responsible for all this inhumane treatments of people there, these pictures I was forced to take myself of an senior German gentleman who was very close of collapsing and dying because he was denied basic medial attention by the warden and the tyrannical nurses there, they didnt even wanted to spend a few penny on antibiotics to give this man a chance of survival.
Because the living conditions are like living inside a sewer system with faeces running next to you openly, forget about the rats and cockroaches and sankes and huge spiders with no clean air circulating the facility, Bicutan gulag is a haven for all kinds of deceases you can think of, this flesh eating decease this man got was so bad that in a few weeks others were getting it and it was scary, I knew if I took these pictures and spread it I would get in trouble by the warden Leander Catalo but I couldnt stop myself, I took the pictures sent it to a friend outside the country for him to expose a portion of what was going on there, the Bureau of Immigration got the message from people who wrote into them and the BI inturn contacted warden Leander to find out who took these pictures, and sure enough that baboon the warden found out it was me who took it and as punishment he put me in isolation for 6 weeks in a bird cage, I will at another time write about my stay in that tiny 1,5 meter by 2 meter cage where I shared with two other guys, imagine in a cage like that three of us, but thats for later.
I knew they would find out it was me because I am always under heavy surveillance but I was more afraid of this old man also dying if I didnt do something, the truth is even though cellphones are prohibited in the facility but the guards are so damn corrupt you can pay any of them to bring a phone inside, and many of us had access to phones, I knew they would find out it was me and I knew I would risk losing my phone but I had to do it anyway, they can trace the IP of the phone and find out whom it belongs to, I knew all that but the life of a man was on line, and sure enough they as I said found out and I had to pay the price of what I did, so that is that, I didnt go too hard on myself while being punished in isolation because I knew when I get out payback time will be a bitch, and today right now I am on my way of getting some kind of satisfaction and also healing my wounds by exposing how the Philippine authorities are treating foreigners in their country, and I also need the help of you friends out there who know the difference between what is right and wrong to give me a helping hand trying to get some kind of justice for those 500 souls entrapped there, your own citizens for Gods sake, it could be your own brothers and sisters your own kin, you need to do something and bring these monsters these modern day slave traders to justice, dont let them get away with these crimes, we MUST together do our absolute best to put an end to this.
Look friends many of you know in 2015 when I got to Iran, they put me into one of their privately own profit driven prisons for four months, while in there I was asking God what lessen He wants for me to take from this, the answer never came even a year after I got out of there, then the answer came, because of my shaming of them, the fair ones inside the Iranian system because of my harsh criticism of their policies, they finally closed ALL the privately profit driven prison in all of Iran, when I found out of this news, then I knew why God allowed them to put me there for four months, He used me to put an and to that destructive behavior and policies ad today tens of thousands of Iranians live a better life because of me, it was tens of thousands back then, if those prisons were allowed to continue millions would have suffered by now, so I have saved a whole lot of people, now while I was in Bicutan gulag because I had already been through a similar thing before I knew why God this time too used me to shed light to a similar issue but in another country, and the way God brought me to the shores of Philippines is a story of its own, I am saving that one for my book, but right now I need you guys to know, my harsh criticism of Philippines, some naive simple minded think I am doing them a disservice but its the other way around, later they will understand with me attacking their super corrupt system and their evil elected leaders I am doing them a huge favor, but for now we have to put an end to whats going on in Bicutan gulag immigration center, so when you friends help in this mission rest assured that God will be pleased with you, after all why did the Creator made us, to be kind and gentle to all and everything in His creation, the path is clear my friends, we have to fight Evil, good luck !



Comments
Post a Comment